Easingwold parish registers: Dates and current locations etc.
A market and parish in the wapentake of Bulmer; 10 miles from Thirsk, 11 from Boroughbridge, 13 from York and Helmsley, 15 from Ripon, 20 from Malton, 212 from London. Population 1,912. The Church is a vicarage, dedicated to All Saints, in the deanery of Bulmer.
Deposited Registers (Borthwick Institute of Historical Research)
- Baptisms: 1599-1967
- Marriages: 1599-1955
- Burials: 1599-1951
- 1600, 1601, 1604, 1605, 1607-1610, 1612-1616, 1622, 1624-1626, 1629,1631, 1634-1637, 1639, 1661-1663, 1665, 1667-1669, 1671-1673, 1675, 1679, 1680, 1683, 1686, 1688, 1689, 1691, 1693, 1695-1705, 1707-1723, 1725-1872
- C 1599-1812, 1813-1872;
- M 1559-1812, 1813-1838, 1839-1886
Transcripts and Indexes:
- CMB 1599-1812; Transcript with index; Yorkshire Parish Register Society (publications of) CD: P29 (includes Kirby Hill, Myton on Swale, Raskelf and Terrington)
- CMB 1599-1812; Printed transcript with index; Yorkshire Parish Register Society (publications of) 56; Yorkshire Archaeological Society
- CMB 1813-1837; Printed transcript with index; Yorkshire Parish Register Society (publications of) 145 (with Myton on Swale and Raskelf)
- M 1599-1812; Typed transcript, with index; Boyd's Marriage Index; Society of Genealogists, York Central Library
Please note: For an explanation of the abbreviations and the meaning of those dates which are in italics, please see the Yorkshire Parish Registers main page.
The above register information was correct when the book was published (1998). However registers may be moved from one Register Office to another. If you know that any of the above data is incorrect, please drop me a line via the link at the bottom of this page.
Yorkshire Parish Registers
and was presented to Genuki by the author:
Colin Blanshard Withers.