Kirby Knowle parish registers, Bagby Chapelry: Dates and current locations etc.
A Chapelry in the parish of Kirby Knowle, wapentake of Birdforth; 4 miles from Thirsk, 8 from Easingwold. Population, including Fawdington 242. Here is a Chapel of ease to Kirby Knowle.
Deposited Registers (North Yorkshire County Record Office)
- Baptisms: 1556-1639, 1653-1894
- Marriages: 1556-1639, 1653-1994
- Burials: 1556-1639, 1653-1995
- 1597-1600, 1601*, 1603, 1604*, 1631-1641, 1660-1662, 1668, 1669,1671-1673, 1675-1677, 1679, 1682-1684, 1686-1694, 1696, 1698-1707, 1709- 1716, 1718-1845, 1847-1854, 1856-1869, 1871-1874, 1876-1880
* With Kirby Knowle
- C 1556-1875;
- M 1556-1812
Transcripts and Indexes:
- M 1780-1836; Typed transcript, with index; Loomes' Yorkshire Marriage Index; Society of Genealogists
- M 1813-1837; Index only; Joiner Marriage Index
Please note: For an explanation of the abbreviations and the meaning of those dates which are in italics, please see the Yorkshire Parish Registers main page.
The above register information was correct when the book was published (1998). However registers may be moved from one Register Office to another. If you know that any of the above data is incorrect, please drop me a line via the link at the bottom of this page.
Yorkshire Parish Registers
and was presented to Genuki by the author:
Colin Blanshard Withers.