Transcript of the entry for the Post Office, professions and trades for MARTON CUM MOXBY in Bulmer's Directory of 1890.
MARTON CUM MOXBY
- Letters via Easingwold.
Miscellany of trades
- Leckenby Robert & Richard, millers, Abbey mill
- Newman Rev. Fred. Samuel, M.A., Vicarage
- Appleby John, Moxby hall
- Appleby William S., Moxby
- Cayton Matthew, Moxby priory
- Croft Christopher, Greenhow
- Gilbertson David Edward (& overseer), Deepley farm
- Kay Thomas, Spella Hall farm
- Kay William, Bellwood house
- Kendrew John, Craven farm
- Meal James (bailiff), Marton abbey
- Morrell Thomas and Jonathan, Marton priory
- Peacock Mrs. Ann and Son (Francis John), Manor house
- Pexton John Tinley, Marton abbey
- Sowray George, Carr Field house
- Watson James, Scaife farm
- Welburn John, Foulrice farm
- Wynn Noah, Marton Park
- Yorke Thomas, Church farm and Mill farm
Scan, OCR and html by Colin Hinson. Checking and correction by Peter Nelson.