Transcript of the entry for the Post Office, professions and trades for NEWTON UNDER ROSEBERRY in Bulmer's Directory of 1890.
- Newton, Great Ayton.
Miscellany of trades
- Corney Miss Margaret, Newton hall
- Ingledew George, shoemaker
- Tanfield Doylah, blacksmith
- Toulson John, vict., King's Head Inn
- Bradley Eliz. (and quarry owner), Langbaurgh quarries, Newton grange
- Bradley Henry Alfred, White gate
- Metcalfe Charles
- Robinson Richard Taylor, Old Hall farm
- Shepherd Robert, Quarry hall
- Snowdon Ann, Snow hall
Scan, OCR and html by Colin Hinson. Checking and correction by Peter Nelson.