Hide

NORTHALLERTON: Northallerton Congregational Church History up to 1868.

hide
Hide
Hide

NORTHALLERTON.*

The chapel was opened 1819.
  • 1825. Rev. J. BENSON, M.A., until 1832.
  • 1839. Rev. JOSEPH WALKER. Removed to Hexham 1842.
  • 1842. Rev. J. ELRICK. He removed to Sudbury 1844.
  • 1845. Rev. WILLIAM PALMER. Removed to Peterborough 1847.
  • 1848. Rev. S. JACKSON. Died 1849.
  • 1849. Rev. J. B. LISTER. Removed to Lewisham 1852.
  • 1853. Rev. THOMAS YEO. Removed to Gloucester 1865.
  • 1865. Rev. RICHARD CROOKALL. The present minister (in 1868).

NOTES:-
* Aided by Rev. R. Crookall.


Transcribed by Colin Hinson © 2014
from the Appendix to
Congregationalism in Yorkshire
by James C. Miall, 1868.