Hide

ECCLESIASTICAL HISTORY.

hide
Hide
Hide

Data from the 'Collectio Rerum Ecclesiasticarum' from the year 1842.

The place: HUNTON.     Church dedication: ST. JOHN.

Area, 1,770 acres. Hang East wapentake. -Population, 535; Church-room, 200; Net value, £90.

Patron, the Bishop of Chester.

No glebe house.


From the original book published by
George Lawton in 1842..
OCR and changes for Web page presentation
by Colin Hinson. © 2013.