Transcript of the entry for the Post Office, professions and trades for SEAMER IN CLEVELAND in Bulmer's Directory of 1890.
- Postal Address, Seamer, Yarm. Nearest Money Order Office, Stokesley, 2 miles distant, Wall Box at the School; collections, 1 p.m.
Miscellany of trades
- Appleton Robert, blacksmith
- Galloway Miss Elizabeth, grocer
- Hume John, schoolmaster
- Parkin Thomas, shoemaker
- Pounder John, tailor
- Robinson Thomas, joiner and cartwright
- Seamer Brick and Tile Works, Skutterskelfe road, Philip Braithwaite, proprietor; h Stokesley
- Waller Ann, vict., King's Head Inn
- Waller John, blacksmith, King's Head Inn
- Barugh Jasper
- Buckle Thomas, Manor house
- Dodsworth John
- Hutchinson William
- Martin Geo. Hy, (and manor bailiff), Lowfields
- Orton John Hodgson, White house
- Peirson John, Tame Bridge
- Thomas Richard & Son (Wm.), Seamer hill
- Thompson John William, Seamer grange
- Walton Ralph, Harker hill
- Watson Thomas, Seamer moor
Scan, OCR and html by Colin Hinson. Checking and correction by Peter Nelson.