Hide

IBURNDALE: Iburndale Congregational Church History up to 1868.

hide
Hide
Hide

IBURNDALE.*
(CONGREGATIONAL.)

This chapel was erected in 1865, by Mr. Nightingale, near to his own residence. It has a Sunday-school numbering thirty scholars. The church was formed by Rev. J. C. Potter, June, 1865. The little chapel is well attended.
  • 1865. Rev. J. S. NIGHTINGALE, the first pastor. He is the present minister (in 1868).

NOTES:-
* By aid of Rev. J. S. Nightingale.


Transcribed by Colin Hinson © 2014
from the Appendix to
Congregationalism in Yorkshire
by James C. Miall, 1868.