Addingham parish registers: Dates and current locations etc.
A parish town, in the east division of Staincliffe, Liberty of Clifford's Fee; 6 miles from Skipton, 7 from Keighley, 9 from Otley, 37 from York. Population 1,570. The Church is a rectory, dedicated to St. Peter, in the deanery of Craven.
Deposited Registers (West Yorkshire Archive Service, Bradford)
- Baptisms: 1612-1669, 1674-1917
- Marriages: 1612-1669, 1674-1949
- Burials: 1612-1669, 1674-1916
- 1600, 1601, 1632-1639, 1663-1669, 1671, 1673, 1675, 1677-1679, 1682,1683, 1689, 1691-1711, 1713-1846, (1847-1905*)
* At West Yorkshire Archive Service, Leeds
- C 1612-1812, 1813-1846;
- M 1612-1812, 1813-1839
Transcripts and Indexes:
- CMB 1612-1812; Printed transcript with index; Yorkshire Parish Register Society (publications of) 66; Yorkshire Archaeological Society
- M 1612-1812; Typed transcript, with index; Boyd's Marriage Index; Society of Genealogists, York Central Library
- M 1813-1814; Typed transcript, with index; Loomes' Yorkshire Marriage Index; Society of Genealogists
Please note: For an explanation of the abbreviations and the meaning of those dates which are in italics, please see the Yorkshire Parish Registers main page.
The above register information was correct when the book was published (1998). However registers may be moved from one Register Office to another. If you know that any of the above data is incorrect, please drop me a line via the link at the bottom of this page.
Yorkshire Parish Registers
and was presented to Genuki by the author:
Colin Blanshard Withers.