Adlingfleet parish registers: Dates and current locations etc.
A parish town, in the wapentake of Osgoldcross, Liberty of Pontefract; 8 miles from Howden and Crowle (Lincs), 17 from Snaith, 28 from York. Population 256. The Church is a vicarage, dedicated to All Saints, in the deanery of Pontefract.
Deposited Registers (Doncaster Archives)
- Baptisms: 1694-1892
- Marriages: 1694-1951
- Burials: 1694-1972
- 1600, 1616-1618, 1632, 1636-1639, 1689, 1691-1726, 1728-1803, 1805-1838, 1842-1844
- C 1720-1844;
- M 1720-1838
Transcripts and Indexes:
- C 1694-1892; Typed transcript, no index; Card Index; Doncaster Archives
- M 1694-1837; Index only; Archdeaconry of Doncaster Marriage Index
- M 1694-1837; Typed transcript, no index; Card Index; Doncaster Archives
- M 1700-1750; Typed transcript, with index; Loomes' Yorkshire Marriage Index; Society of Genealogists
- B 1694-1978; Typed transcript, no index; Card Index; Doncaster Archives
Please note: For an explanation of the abbreviations and the meaning of those dates which are in italics, please see the Yorkshire Parish Registers main page.
The above register information was correct when the book was published (1998). However registers may be moved from one Register Office to another. If you know that any of the above data is incorrect, please drop me a line via the link at the bottom of this page.
Yorkshire Parish Registers
and was presented to Genuki by the author:
Colin Blanshard Withers.