Agbrigg wapentake, U. D. -Population, 2,852, vide Almondbury; Chapel-room, 800 *1; Net value, £51.
Patron, the Vicar of Almondbury.
Impropriators, governors of Clitheroe Free Grammar School.
Built under aid from the Parliamentary grant.
Architecture Gothic, with turret and spire. First stone laid 9th April 1827. Consecrated in 1828. Parliamentary grant in aid, £3,000. No district has yet been assigned. Completed. -Vide 9th Report, page 3.
Augmented in 1832 with £200 by lot; and in 1833 with £200 from the Parliamentary grant, to meet benefaction of £200 from the Rev. N. Padwick, the incumbent.
There is no glebe house.
Parochial Charities. -No return.
No return as to registers.
Post town: Huddersfield.
*1 Of which 200 are free sittings.