Agbrigg wapentake, U.D. -Population, 5,400, vide Almondbury; Chapel-room, 920 *1; Net value, £60.
Patron, the Vicar of Almondbury. Impropriators, governors of Clitheroe School.
Built under the Parliamentary grant.
Architecture Gothic, with bell turret. First stone laid 4th September 1828. Consecrated 2nd September 1830. Cost £2,950. 15s. 3d. No district has yet been assigned. -Vide 10th Report, p. 3.
Augmented in 1831 with £400 from the Parliamentary grant, by lot.
There is no glebe house.
No return as to registers.
Parochial Charities. -Vide Almondbury.
Post town: Huddersfield.
*1 Of which 398 are free sittings. This is agreeable to the Report of the Church Building Commissioners. In 1834, the Chapel-room is stated only at 860.