Hide

HARDEN: Harden Congregational Church History up to 1868.

hide
Hide
Hide

HARDEN.
(CONGREGATIONAL.)

This congregation, an offset from Bingley, was formed in the year 1838, when a chapel was built. The church was not, however, constituted till three years later. Rev. M. A. Wilkinson was for some time its pastor. The pulpit is now vacant.

Transcribed by Colin Hinson © 2014
from the Appendix to
Congregationalism in Yorkshire
by James C. Miall, 1868.