Other Churches in the ancient parish of Birstall
- Here are photographs of other Churches in the parish:
- Cutler Heights:
- The Methodist Church, Cutler Heights.
- Dudley Hill:
- The Church of God of Prophecy, Dudley Hill.
- East Bierley:
- Holme Wood:
- St. James' Church, Tong.
- Tong Street:
- The Church of St. Mary the Virgin, Wyke (view 1).
- St. Mary's Church, Wyke (view 2).
- St. Mary's Church, Wyke (view 3).
- Westfield Independent Chapel, Wyke, now the Westfield United Reformed Church (see below).
- The Westfield United Reformed Church, Wyke, view 2.
- The Moravian Church, Wyke.
- The former Zion Congregational Chapel, Wyke, closed in 1926 and became a cinema until 1959. Now used for commercial purposes.
- The Methodist Church (rear), Wyke.
- The Christian Fellowship, Wyke. (The Church's website is here.)
- St. Columba's Roman Catholic Church, Bierley.