Morley wapentake. -Population, 3,378, vide Bradford ; Church-room, 1,488 *1; Net value, £50 -Patron, the Rev. C. Simeon.
Built under the Parliamentary grant. Architecture Gothic, with tower ; first stone laid 5th November 1823 ; consecrated in 1826 ; cost, £7,687. 19s. 3d. -Vide 6th Report. Made a District Church under 58th Geo. Ill., cap. 45, sec. 21. -Vide 8th Report, page 6. Still a portion of the parish of Bradford, for lay purposes. Completed. -Vide 6th Report, page 3.
Augmented, in 1830, with £600, by lot.
Inclosure Acts were passed 20th Geo. III. (Heaton) and 55th Geo. III. (Shipley.)
20th May 1829, faculty to erect an organ.
There is no glebe house.
No return as to registers.
Parochial Charities. -No return.
Post town: Bradford.
*1 Of which 332 are free sittings.