Agbrigg wapentake, L.D. -Population, 1,924, vide Dewsbury; Chapel-room, 600 *1; Net value, £37.
Patron, the Vicar of Dewsbury.
Built under the Parliamentary grant.
Augmented in 1828 with £800, and in 1832 with £200, -both by lot ; and in 1833, with three sums of £200, each from the Parliamentary grant, to meet benefactions, by subscription, of £400, and £100 from Mrs. Pyncombe's trustees, and £100 from Mr. Marshall's trustees.
Architecture Gothic, with tower and pinnacles. No district has yet been assigned. Completed. -Vide 7th Report, Page 3.
No return as to Registers.
No glebe house.
Parochial Charities. -No return.
Post town: Dewsbury.
*1 Of which 252 are free sittings.