Agbrigg wapentake, L.D. -Population, 1924, vide Dewsbury; Chapel-room, 600 *1; Net value, £49.
Patron, the Vicar of Dewsbury.
Built under the Parliamentary grant. Augmented in 1826 with £1,400 from the Parliamentary grant, by lot.
Architecture Gothic, with tower and pinnacles. First stone laid August 1823. Cost, £4,436. 6s. 1d. No district has yet been assigned. -Vide 6th Report, page 3.
In the Parliamentary Survey, vol. xviii. page 308, it is stated: " to be made a parish, and Cleckheaton, Hungsworth, and Wyke, added thereto."
No glebe house.
No return as to Registers.
Post town: Dewsbury.
*1 Of which 220 are free sittings.