Yorkshire, Churches in and around Ossett
Churches in and around Ossett
- Here are photographs of Churches in and around Ossett:
- Holy Trinity Church, Ossett.
- The Kingsway Christian Centre, Ossett.
- Kingsway Methodist and United Reformed Church, Ossett.
- The Ebenezer Particular Baptist Chapel, Ossett. This church first met in the house of the founder, David Ellis, on Storrs Hill, Ossett in 1851. David Ellis, a mill-owner, and the church's minister, paid for the construction of the chapel in 1872. The building is now a private dwelling.
- The Evangelical Church, Ossett.
- Mount Zion Methodist Church, Ossett. (rear view)
- The Kingdom Hall of Jehovah's Witnesses, Ossett.
- St. Thomas More's Roman Catholic Church, Chickenley.
- St Mary's Church, Gawthorpe.
- St. John's Methodist Church, Low Common - view 1.
- St. John's Methodist Church, Low Common - view 2.
- Christ Church, South Ossett.
- South Ossett Baptist Church, Low Common.
- St. Ignatius's Roman Catholic Church, South Ossett.