Hampsthwaite parish registers, Thornthwaite Chapelry: Dates and current locations etc.
A Chapelry in the parish of Hampsthwaite, lower division of Claro; 5 miles from Pateley Bridge, 6 from Ripley, 10 from Otley. Population, including Padside 309, which being united form a township. The Church is a perpetual curacy under Hampsthwaite.
Deposited Registers ()
- Baptisms: Registers with incumbent.
- Marriages: Registers with incumbent.
- Burials: Registers with incumbent.
- 1632, 1634-1640, 1661-1665, 1667-1669, 1671-1673, 1679, 1682-1684,1688-1698, 1700-1703, 1705-1710, 1713, 1714, 1716-1751, 1753-1812, 1814- 1846 Note: All the above transcripts are combined with Hampsthwaite
- C 1687-1689, 1699-1794, 1794-1812
Transcripts and Indexes:
- None known
Please note: For an explanation of the abbreviations and the meaning of those dates which are in italics, please see the Yorkshire Parish Registers main page.
The above register information was correct when the book was published (1998). However registers may be moved from one Register Office to another. If you know that any of the above data is incorrect, please drop me a line via the link at the bottom of this page.
Yorkshire Parish Registers
and was presented to Genuki by the author:
Colin Blanshard Withers.