In 1822, the following places were in the Parish of Hatfield:
"BEARSWOOD GREEN, a public house in the township and parish of Hatfield; 3 miles from Thorne, 8 from Doncaster."
"BRAMWITH SAND, (or South Bramwith) in the parishes of Barnby Dun and Hatfield, and wapentake of Strafforth and Tickhill; 5 miles SW. of Thorne."
"DUNSCROFT, 2 farm-houses in the township and parish of Hatfield; 3½ miles SW. of Thorne, 8 from Doncaster.
At Dunscroft was a Cell to Roche Abbey; it now consists of farm houses. A Seal belonging to this cell, in the hand of Mr. Warburton, was engraved at the expense of the late Edward Rowe Mores, Esq. F.A.S. --Nichols. Anecdotes."
"HATFIELD WOODHOUSE, in the township and parish of Hatfield, 3½ miles S. of Thorne, 8½ from Doncaster."
"HIGH LEVELS, (and Low Levels) in the township and parish of Hatfield, lower-division of Strafforth and Tickhill. 4 miles SE. of Thorne.
This place is named Levels, from the flatness of the country, containing some hundred acres of land divided into farms, situated on the right of the road leading from Hatfield to Thorne, on the borders of Lincolnshire."
"PARK LANE, a hamlet in the township and parish of Hatfield, (the seat of William Pilkington, Esq.) 5½ miles NE. of Doncaster."
"STAINFORTH, in the parish of Hatfield, lower-division of Strafforth and Tickhill, a part in the liberty of St. Peter; 3½ miles W. of Thorne, 7½ from Doncaster. Pop. 694"
"TUDWORTH, 2 or 3 farm-houses in the township and parish of Hatfield, 1 mile S. of Thorne."