Hide

ECCLESIASTICAL HISTORY.

hide
Hide
Hide

Data from the 'Collectio Rerum Ecclesiasticarum' from the year 1842.

The place: WOODHOUSE.     Church dedication: CHRIST CHURCH.

Agbrigg wapentake, U.D. -Population, 4,400, vide Huddersfield; Chapel-room, 500; Net value, £280.

Patron, John Whitacre, Esq.

Consecrated in 1824. Frequented by the inhabitants of Far Town, Deighton, and Bradley.

There is no glebe house.

No return as to registers.

Parochial Charities. -No return.

Post town: Huddersfield.


From the original book published by
George Lawton in 1842..
OCR and changes for Web page presentation
by Colin Hinson. © 2013.