KIPPAX: Geographical and Historical information from the year 1750.
"KIPPAX, (and its Park) a parish in the West Riding of Yorkshire, on the N. W. side of Ferrybridge, has a seat of Sir John Bland, Bt. and built by Sir Thomas in the R. of Q. Eliz. Here is another of Sir Reginald Graham, Bt."
[Transcribed by Mel Lockie © from
Stephen Whatley's England's Gazetteer, 1750]