Leeds parish registers, Bramley Chapelry: Dates and current locations etc.
A Chapelry in the parish and borough of Leeds, Morley division of Agbrigg and Morley, Liberty of Pontefract; 4 miles from Leeds, 7 from Bradford. Population 4,916. The Church is a perpetual curacy.
Deposited Registers (West Yorkshire Archive Service, Leeds)
- Baptisms: 1717-1931
- Marriages: 1717-1929
- Burials: 1717-1987
- 1631-1812*, 1813-1842, (1859-1863#)
* With Leeds; # At West Yorkshire Archive Service, Leeds
- C 1717-1812, 1813-1842;
- M 1724-1753, 1837
Transcripts and Indexes:
- CB 1717; CMB 1724-1763; Printed transcript with index; Thoresby Society, Vol 23; Yorkshire Archaeological Society, Borthwick Institute of Historical Research
- CMB 1763-1812; Printed transcript with index; Thoresby Society, Vol 29; Yorkshire Archaeological Society, Borthwick Institute of Historical Research
- M 1724-1753; Typed transcript, with index; Boyd's Marriage Index; Society of Genealogists, York Central Library
Please note: For an explanation of the abbreviations and the meaning of those dates which are in italics, please see the Yorkshire Parish Registers main page.
The above register information was correct when the book was published (1998). However registers may be moved from one Register Office to another. If you know that any of the above data is incorrect, please drop me a line via the link at the bottom of this page.
Yorkshire Parish Registers
and was presented to Genuki by the author:
Colin Blanshard Withers.