- Photographs of Methodist Churches in the parish:
- The Oxford Place Methodist Centre, Leeds. Oxford Place Methodist Centre comprises Oxford Place Methodist Church and Oxford Place Community Care. The original chapel seated 2,250 and was quite plain when it was built in 1835. The lavish front facade and extensions were added between 1896 and 1903.
- Another view of The Oxford Place Methodist Centre.
- Ashley Road Methodist Church, Harehills.
- Roscoe Methodist Church, Leeds.
- The Methodist Church, Gipton, Leeds.
- The Methodist Church, Hunslet.
- Newbourne Methodist Church, Richmond Hill.
- The former Wesleyan Mission Hall, Moor Road, Far Headingley.
- The Methodist Church, Chapel Allerton. Chapel Allerton Methodist Church has 2 buildings which face each other across Town Street - the old church, now called the Methodist Centre, and the new church. (The Church's website is here.)
- The Old Methodist Church, Chapel Allerton (now the Methodist Centre).
- Beeston Methodist Church, Leeds.
- The former United Methodist Free Church, Leeds, opened 1877 - now a Seikh Temple.
- St. Andrew's Methodist Church, Beeston.
- Woodhouse Methodist Church, Leeds.
- Burley Methodist Church, Leeds.
- Hyde Park Methodist Mission Church, Leeds.
- Whingate Methodist Church, Moor End. (The Church's website is here.)
- Southfield former Primitive Methodist Church, Armley, opened 1875.
- Highfield Methodist Church, Wortley.
- Lidgett Methodist Church, Lidgett Park.
- The former Methodist Church, Armley. The building was known to my uncle as 'Hall Road Methodists'. It amalgamated with Carr Crofts Baptists Chapel when the latter was demolished, in the late 1950s. The demolition of the Baptist Chapel was due to the extension of premises occupied by 'Blakeys' an engineering firm that was famous for making boot protectors, pieces of metal that were hammered into the soles of shoes or boots to inhibit wear on the leather.[John Sheldon 2007]
- The Methodist Church, Farnley.
- The Methodist Church, Lower Wortley.
- The former Ebenezer Wesleyan Church, Bramley. Built 1876 - enlarged 1888 - now occupied by a firm of funeral directors.[Betty Longbottom]
- Trinity MethodistChurch, Bramley.
- The former Sandford Methodist Church, Bramley.
- The former Primitive Methodist Chapel, Kirkstall. Built in 1874, used by a building company in 2004 and by 2011 was converted to housing.
- The Methodist Church, Meanwood.
- The Methodist Church, Headlingley.
- The former United Methodist Church, Leeds, now converted into flats.
- The former United Free Methodist Church, Kirkstall. Built 1865/6, Now offices and flats.
- The former Primitive Methodist Church, Kirkstall. Built 1874, now Carmine House flats.
- The former Mitford road Methodist Church, Hall lane, later Armley Congregational and latterly Armley United Reformed Church