other Denominations in Leeds
- Photographs of Churches of other Denominations in the Ancient Parish of Leeds:
- The Trinity United Church, Harehills. (Methodist and United Reformed Church)
- Bridge Street Pentecostal Church, Leeds.
- The Church of God of Prophecy, Potternewton.
- The Central Salvation Army, Leeds.
- The New Testament Church of God Pentecostal, Leeds. (An old school building)
- Jesus Christ Apostolic Church, Leeds.
- The Greek Orthodox Church of the Three Hierarchs, Harehills. (former Methodist Church built in 1906).
- The Inc Pentecostal City Mission Church, Leeds.
- The First Church of Christ Scientist, Headingley.
- A former chapel of unknown denomination, Moortown.
- The Gospel Hall, Harehills.
- The Gospel Hall, Hunslet.
- The Church of the Nazarene, Hunslet.
- The Salvation Army, Hunslet.
- The Seventh Day Adventist Church, Leeds.
- Mill Hill Unitarian Chapel, Leeds.
- The Salem Church, Leeds.
- The Wesleyan Holiness Church, Leeds.
- The Christian Spiritualist Sanctuary, Leeds.
- Beeston Hill United Free Church, Beeston Hill.
- The Bethel Free Church, New Wortley.
- The City Evangelical Church, Leeds, originally a Baptist chapel.
- The Church of the Nazarene, Beeston Hill.
- The Kingdom Hall of Jehovah's Witnesses, Beeston Hill.
- The Salvation Army, Beeston Hill.
- The Wesley Road Chapel, Armley.
- Ridgeway Gospel Hall, Woodhouse Carr. Now demolished.
- The Christian Fellowship Church, Woodhouse. (ex Temperance Hall and Mechanics Institute).
- The Pentecostal Church, Hyde Park. (ex Bethel Church, built c1886)
- The West Leeds Christadelphian Hall, Armley.
- The Swedenborgian New Jerusalem Chapel, LittleWoodhouse.
- The former Armley Congregational/URC Church, Armley (now converted into flats). (The Church's website is here.)
- An old drawing of the Unitarian Church, Hunslet.
- An old drawing of the Unitarian Church, Leeds.
- The former Baptist Sunday School, Potternewton, now derelict.
- The former St. Helen's Mission Room, Holbeck.
- The Apostolic Church, Bramley. Originally built as a Methodist Chapel. (The Church's website is here.)
- The Church of the Nazarene, Bramley. (With short history).
- Bramley Christian Church, Bramley.
- The Church of Jesus Christ of the Latter Day Saints, Hawksworth. (With short history).
- The Romanian Orthodox Church of St. Makarios, Farnley.
- The Lutheran Church, Far Headingley.