Hebden, Memorial Plaque transcription
Linton in Craven parish:
Hebden, Memorial Plaque transcription:The Chapel Foundation Plaque in Hebden Church.
This Chapel was erected in the year 1841. It contains 190 sittings & in consequence of a Grant from the Incorporated Society for promoting the enlargement, building & repairing of Churches & Chapels. 150 of that number are hereby declared to be free & unapproapriated for ever. A Plan shewing the number & situation of the Free Seats has been fixed up in the Vestry
|Revd. Henry Crofts. B.A.||John Tennant|
|Revd. Edwd. Coulthurst. B.A.||Daniel Bowden|
Data transcribed by
from photography by Colin Hinson