Hide

ECCLESIASTICAL HISTORY.

hide
Hide
Hide

Data from the 'Collectio Rerum Ecclesiasticarum' from the year 1842.

The place: OULTON.     Church dedication: CHAPEL.

Agbrigg wapentake, L.D. -Population, vide Rothwell; Chapel-room, 600 *1; Gross and Net value, no return.

Patron, John Blayds, Esq.

An elegant Gothic Chapel with a lofty spire, erected by John Blayds, Esq., under an Act of the 7th and 8th Geo. IV., and consecrated in December 1829.

An Inclosure Act was passed 49th Geo. III.

No district assigned.

No return as to glebe house or registers.

Post town: Leeds.


Notes:
*1 According to the last edition of the Clerical Guide (1835), no return being made in 1834.


From the original book published by
George Lawton in 1842..
OCR and changes for Web page presentation
by Colin Hinson. © 2013.