Population, vide Saint Peter's; Church-room, 750; Net value, £160.
Patron, the Vicar of Sheffield.
Built by subscription, at an expense of about £3,000, in £50 shares, each of which entitled the subscriber to a pew, as a freehold inheritance. Consecrated 5th October 1789. In 1797, painted glass, by Peckett, representing the Crucifixion, was placed in the east window.
Augmented in 1824, with £300, and £300 from the Parliamentary grant, to meet benefactions of £200, and £200 by subscriptions.
No return as to registers.
There is no glebe house.
Parochial Charities. -No return.
Hunter's Hallamshire, page 158.