Hide

Cowick Pollington Congregational Church History

hide
Hide
Hide
Hide

COWICK:
Cowick Pollington Congregational Church History up to 1868.

Source=h:/!Genuki/RecordTranscriptions/WRY/CongChurches.txt

COWICK & POLLINGTON.
(CONGREGATIONAL.)

The pastors here have been-
  • 1827. Rev. -- MITCHELL.
  • 1841. Rev. JOHN FOGG.
  • 1849. Rev. JOHN CUMMINGS (from Leeds). Removed, in 1851, to Stubbing, Elsecar.
  • 1851. Rev. HENRY BAKE. Removed to Malpas, Nov. 1857.
  • The chapels now receive the services of students from Rotherham.

Transcribed by Colin Hinson © 2014
from the Appendix to
Congregationalism in Yorkshire
by James C. Miall, 1868.