County of Armagh - Names, Geographical - Book List
NLI = National Library of Ireland, Dublin.
QUB = Queen's University, Belfast.
- Flanagan, Deirdre & Laurence, Irish Place Names, Dublin: Gill, 2002 (reprint).
- Joyce, P[atrick] W[eston] (1827-), The origin and history of Irish names of places, 4th ed., McGlashan & Gill, Dublin, 1875
- McKay, Patrick, A Dictionary of Ulster Place-Names, Institute of Irish Studies, Belfast, 1999
- Muhr, K. et al, Place Names of Northern Ireland (4 volumes), Queen's University, Belfast, 1996
- Ordnance Survey of Ireland, Name books. Co. Armagh, [n.p.] (NLI)
- Ó Mainnín, Micheál Breandán, Townland and other place-names of Irish-language origin in the parishes of A[rmagh]... (QUB)
- Room, Adrian, A dictionary of Irish place-names, Appletree Press, Belfast, 1986