The National Gazetteer of Great Britain and Ireland - 1868
In 1868, the parish of Kilroan contained the following places:
"KILROAN, a parish in the baronies of Courceys and Kinsale, county Cork, province of Munster, Ireland, 3 miles S. of Kinsale, its post town. It extends over an area of 1,140 acres, and lies along the western shore of Kinsale harbour. The living is appropriate to the vicars-choral of Cork Cathedral."
[Transcribed from The National Gazetteer of Great Britain and Ireland 1868]
by Colin Hinson ©2018