"ST. NATHLASH, a parish in the barony of Fermoy, county Cork, province of Munster, Ireland, 2 miles S. of Kildorrer Mallow is its post town. It is 1 mile in length and the same in breadth. The soil is mostly good. The river Funcheon traverses the interior. The living is a rectory in the diocese of Cloyne, value with Kildorrery, £209, in the patronage of the bishop. The church was a gift from the late Board of First Fruits in 1812. There are a Roman Catholic chapel, a Sunday, and two daily schools."
[Transcribed from The National Gazetteer of Great Britain and Ireland 1868]
by Colin Hinson ©2018
The transcription of the section for this parish from the National Gazetteer (1868), provided by Colin Hinson.
- Ask for a calculation of the distance from St. Nathlash to another place.
You can see maps centred on OSI grid reference R7126207566 (Lat/Lon: 52.219591, -8.421222), St. Nathlash which are provided by:
- Google Maps
- Bing (was Multimap)
571262,607566and paste it into the search box at Ordnance Survey Ireland.
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)