Old Ballynahinch Road, Cargacreevy, Presbyterian
Old Ballynahinch Road,
It was founded in 1847.
The Presbyterian church was influenced by Calvinism which rejected bishops and believed that the church should be governed by a hierarchy of general assembly, synod, presbytery and kirk sessions attended by ministers and elders of equal rank. Presbyterianism flourished in the 17th and early 18th centuries but in the later 18th century many Presbyterian churches adopted Unitarianism.
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- OldMaps (Old Ordnance Survey maps.)
- Old Maps Online (Other old maps.)
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)