Ballycopeland, Presbyterian (Seceders)
Presbyterian (Seceders) church,
1773: Church founded.
1906: Congregation merged with the Millisle church.
1950s: Church demolished.
It was located near NW721301 (Lat/Lon 54.614434, -5.5309). You can see this on maps provided by:
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- OldMaps (Old Ordnance Survey maps.)
- Old Maps Online (Other old maps.)
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)