Drumbo Road, Drumbo, Presbyterian
Drumbo Presbyterian church,
Drumbo Road/Pinehill Road, Drumbo townland,
The church has a graveyard.
- Some monumental inscriptions are listed and available to view free-of-charge on the Find-A-Grave website.
- Some monumental inscriptions are referenced on the Commonwealth War Graves Commission website.
- The NIFHS library in Belfast holds transcriptions of monumental inscriptions (and has a look-up service for members).
- The congregation was founded in 1655.
- A brief history of the church can be found on the Lisburn.com website.
- PRONI Belfast holds copies of the Registers of Baptisms 1699-1980 and Marriages 1706-1921 (both with gaps).
It is located at NW4384620678 (Lat/Lon 54.516461, -5.959361). You can see this on maps provided by:
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- OldMaps (Old Ordnance Survey maps.)
- Old Maps Online (Other old maps.)
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)