Park Street, Hillsborough, Society of Friends (Quaker)
The church has/had a graveyard.
Gravestone inscriptions are listed in Volume 18 of the Ulster Historical Foundation.
1748 Meeting House opened; replacing an older one from 1699 nearby.
According to 'Irish and Scotch-Irish Ancestral Research' (by Margaret D Falley), a Quaker Meeting House opened in 1748 at the house of James Bradshaw in Hillsborough.
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- OldMaps (Old Ordnance Survey maps.)
- Old Maps Online (Other old maps.)
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)