Dunbarton Street, Gilford, Methodist
It was founded in 1948. It is now closed, but we do not know the date of closure .
Chapel subsequently taken over by the Free Presbyterians.
PRONI: Registers of Marriages 1886-1935.
At Tandragee Church (County Armagh): Registers of Baptisms from 1836 and Marriages from 1838.
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- OldMaps (Old Ordnance Survey maps.)
- Old Maps Online (Other old maps.)
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)