St Patrick and St Colman, Lawrencetown, Roman Catholic
Holymount Road/Point Road, Coose,
About 1750: An old farm building was converted for use as a church.
1790: Following a change in the law, ownership of the church and cemetery passed to the church. Some time later a new (larger) church was built on the same site.
Cir 1834: Church enlarged to accommodate 750 people.
1870: Wooden belfry built to the rear at the north end of the Church.
1912: A new tower and belfry built.
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- OldMaps (Old Ordnance Survey maps.)
- Old Maps Online (Other old maps.)
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)