Tullylish Road, Tullylish, Church of Ireland
Church of Ireland,
1641: Church building destroyed during the rebellion.
1698: Church rebuilt.
1861: Replaced by the new All Saints church on the opposite side of the road.
It was located at NW1857706342 (Lat/Lon 54.374605, -6.334982). You can see this on maps provided by:
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- OldMaps (Old Ordnance Survey maps.)
- Old Maps Online (Other old maps.)
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)