The National Gazetteer of Great Britain and Ireland - 1868
In 1868, the parish of Kilbride contained the following places:
"KILBRIDE, a parish in the barony of Ida, county Kilkenny, province of Leinster, Ireland, 4 miles E. of Mullinavat. New Ross is its post town. It is 1 mile long, and barely that broad. It is traversed by the road from Innistiogue to Waterford. The living is part of the suspended benefice of Kilcoan, in the diocese of Ossory. This parish is part of the Roman Catholic district of Slieuruagh. There are ruins of a church."
[Transcribed from The National Gazetteer of Great Britain and Ireland 1868]
by Colin Hinson ©2018