The National Gazetteer of Great Britain and Ireland - 1868
In 1868, the parish of Tubbrid contained the following places:
"TUBBRID, a parish in the barony of Iverk, county Kilkenny, province of Leinster, Ireland, 3 miles E.S.E. of Pilltown, its post town. The living is a rectory in the diocese of Ossory, value with Fiddown £830, in the patronage of the bishop. The church has long been in ruins. In the Roman Catholic arrangement this parish is united to that of Moncoin. There are a day and Sunday schools.
[Transcribed from The National Gazetteer of Great Britain and Ireland 1868]
by Colin Hinson ©2018