1868 - The National Gazetteer of Great Britain and Ireland
In 1868, the parish of Aglishcormick contained the following places:
"AGLISHCORMICK, (or Liscormuck), a parish in the baronies of Clanwilliam and Coonagh, in the county of Limerick, province of Munster, Ireland, 2 miles to the S.W; of Pallas Green. The living is a rectory forming part of the union of Ballybrood, in the diocese of Cashel, Emly, Waterford, and Lismore. The old parish church is in ruins.
[Transcribed from The National Gazetteer of Great Britain and Ireland 1868]
by Colin Hinson ©2018