The National Gazetteer of Great Britain and Ireland - 1868
In 1868, the parish of Kilnenor contained the following places:
"KILNENOR, (or Killinor), a parish in the barony of Gorey, county Wexford, province of Leinster, Ireland, 6 miles N. of Gorey, its post town. The parish is about 3 miles in length and the same in breadth. The surface comprises a considerable extent of mountain pasture. The living is a curacy in the diocese of Ferns, value with another, £176, in the patronage of the bishop. There is a Roman Catholic chapel. Ballyfad is the chief residence. A fair is held on the 8th September.
[Transcribed from The National Gazetteer of Great Britain and Ireland 1868]
by Colin Hinson ©2018