In 1868, the parish of Kilcolman contained the following places:
"KILCOLMAN, a parish in the baronies of Arklow and Newcastle, county Wicklow, province of Leinster, Ireland. Wicklow is its post town. It is 4 miles long and 3 broad. The surface lies partly along the left bank of the river Avonmore. The living is a chapelry in the diocese of Dublin, value with Wicklow, £655, in the patronage of the archbishop. There are three day schools. Fairview Cottage is the principal residence.
[Transcribed from The National Gazetteer of Great Britain and Ireland 1868]
by Colin Hinson ©2018