In 1868, the parish of Mullinacuff contained the following places:
"MULLINACUFF, a parish in the barony of Shillelagh, county Wicklow, province of Leinster, Ireland, 3 miles S.W. of Tinahely, its post town. It is 3 miles long, and its greatest breadth is 2½ miles. The surface, which is hilly and boggy, is intersected by the cross roads from Tinahely to Tullow, and from Hacketstown to Carnew. The living is a vicarage in the diocese of Leighlin, value £106, in the patronage of the bishop. There are a church and several day schools. Laragh House is the chief seat."
[Transcribed from The National Gazetteer of Great Britain and Ireland 1868]
by Colin Hinson ©2018