Guthrie Parish Church, Guthrie, Church of Scotland
Guthrie Parish Church,
It was founded in 1150.
Church built 1826 to a design by Thomas Telford, on site of Medieval Collegiate Church. The southern transept of the latter survives.
It is located at NO5675050477 (Lat/Lon 56.644096, -2.706836). You can see this on maps provided by:
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- Old Maps Online
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)