"INVERGOWRIE, an ancient parish in the districts of Dundee and Eastern Perth, counties Forfar and Perth, Scotland, now incorporated with Liff and Benvie. It is a station on the Perth and Dundee branch of the Scottish Central railway."
Click on the map to access more maps of Invergowrie.
Description(s) from The National Gazetteer of UK and Ireland 1868
- The transcription of the section for Invergowrie from the National Gazetteer (1868) provided by Colin Hinson.
- Ask for a calculation of the distance from Invergowrie to another place.
You can see the administrative areas in which Invergowrie has been placed at times in the past. Select one to see a link to a map of that particular area.
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference NO346303 (Lat/Lon: 56.460289, -3.062859), Invergowrie which are provided by:
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- Old Maps Online
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)