"METHIE, an ancient parish, now joined to Inverarity, county Forfar, Scotland."
Click on the map to access more maps of Methie.
Description(s) from The National Gazetteer of UK and Ireland 1868
- Ask for a calculation of the distance from Methie to another place.
You can see the administrative areas in which Methie has been placed at times in the past. Select one to see a link to a map of that particular area.
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference NO452444 (Lat/Lon: 56.5883, -2.893855), Methie which are provided by:
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- Old Maps Online
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)