"Eassie and Nevay, united par. (ry. sta. Eassie), on W. border of Forfarshire, 5053 ac., pop. 561; the church is 1½ mile SW. of Eassie sta.; Eassie Burn flows 6 miles N. through Denoon Glen to Dean Water 2½ miles NW. of Glamis."
John Bartholomew, Gazetteer of the British Isles (1887)
- Ask for a calculation of the distance from Nevay to another place.
You can see the administrative areas in which Nevay has been placed at times in the past. Select one to see a link to a map of that particular area.
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference NO321438 (Lat/Lon: 56.581195, -3.106949), Nevay which are provided by:
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- Old Maps Online
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)