"PERT, an ancient parish in the county of Forfar, Scotland, now joined to Logie."
Click on the map to access more maps of Pert.
Description(s) from The National Gazetteer of UK and Ireland 1868
- Ask for a calculation of the distance from Pert to another place.
You can see the administrative areas in which Pert has been placed at times in the past. Select one to see a link to a map of that particular area.
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference NO654657 (Lat/Lon: 56.781572, -2.567858), Pert which are provided by:
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- Old Maps Online
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)